- 3-4 Cups Shredded Smoked Fish
- (1) 8 oz. Block of Softened Cream Cheese
- (1) 15 oz. Small Jar of Light Mayo (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp each of Diced Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery
- 1-2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- “Yanks” are allowed to use a ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning ?
Mix all ingredients in a big bowl and remember to add Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve on Saltine Crackers. Also, try a few drops of hot sauce on one and see how you like it! Remember to store what you don’t eat right away in an air-tight container in the fridge. Try different smoked fish for a variety in flavor. Types of fish commonly smoked for fish dip in Florida include King Mackerel a.k.a Kingfish, SkipJack Tuna, AmberJack, Mullet and more!